About Me

I have spent many years designing and creating Christmas Trees and displays. I would like to share with you what I have learned, and you are welcome to share you suggestions and ideas also. I hope you enjoy reading these blogs and hope they have helped you add enjoyment to your decorating endeavors. In an effort to make these posts as informative as possible, as I come across photos and information that would be best used in these posts, you may see them change from time to time. Please be patient, as this is always a work in progress. Thank you:-) Follow me on instagram: https://www.instagram.com/holidayknights/

Wednesday, June 15, 2022

2022 Handmade ornaments!

So, I showed you a video of the tree I made for my daughter. Well, the ornaments on that tree were hand made by me. Talk about learning new things. I haven't blogged for a long time before this because I was very busy being a third grade teacher. I still am teaching, but when my daughter said she wanted a boho Christmas tree, well I started having some me time. During that time I researched what she meant by boho. LOL! Well, since then I have learned a lot. I watched youtube videos to find out how to macrame. Then I thought they were a little bland, so I started sprucing them up. This has all happened since after Christmas of 2021. You can find me on https://www.instagram.com/holidayknights/ to see all the ornaments I have made. These take a lot of time to make. I'm adding some pictures on today. For more visit me on instagram and you can see them all. The good as well as the not so good! As a teacher I have always thought it was great to learn something new everyday. It's really happening for me now. I'm glad I love making things so much!






I hope you like the pictures and thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment