About Me

I have spent many years designing and creating Christmas Trees and displays. I would like to share with you what I have learned, and you are welcome to share you suggestions and ideas also. I hope you enjoy reading these blogs and hope they have helped you add enjoyment to your decorating endeavors. In an effort to make these posts as informative as possible, as I come across photos and information that would be best used in these posts, you may see them change from time to time. Please be patient, as this is always a work in progress. Thank you:-) Follow me on instagram: https://www.instagram.com/holidayknights/

Sunday, June 12, 2022

 Christmas Tree 2022


Finally finished my daughter's tree! I used some of the ornaments I made last year and more of what I made this year. She wanted a boho Christmas tree. I wasn't even sure of what that would be when I started. I searched  for boho and found a lot of stuff with macrame. I think I may have made a macrame pot holder when I was a teen (Years ago). I watched a lot of macrame tutorials on youtube. I wasn't completely satisfied because there were not that many varieties of ornaments and they looked very similar. That made me get busy and start creating. I started out making the ornaments with white string and wooden beads. Those are on a previous post. Today I will share a video of the finished tree. And then I will add pictures and videos of other ornaments I have made. I has been a learning experience. I actually really enjoy making them!


You can find me on instagram too: holidayknights

Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment