About Me

I have spent many years designing and creating Christmas Trees and displays. I would like to share with you what I have learned, and you are welcome to share you suggestions and ideas also. I hope you enjoy reading these blogs and hope they have helped you add enjoyment to your decorating endeavors. In an effort to make these posts as informative as possible, as I come across photos and information that would be best used in these posts, you may see them change from time to time. Please be patient, as this is always a work in progress. Thank you:-) Follow me on instagram: https://www.instagram.com/holidayknights/

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Another Look at Putting Collectables in the Christmas Tree.





This was the #1 Collectable for awhile. Who ever heard of  Dean Griff  collectables? These are adorable woodland creatures and they have their very own houses and figurines that look really great on a tree. Again for this tree I gave a layered look with snow. The snow covers up what ever you use as a base to show your collectables. Since these ornaments are very colorful, I put in white berry sprays to make a contrast in the tree. You could add in frosted pine cones and other colored berry sprays if you want more color.


No comments:

Post a Comment